How Gemsuite can Improve Customer Retention?
Here are some of the ways you can use the Gemsuite B2B Ecommerce Platform to retain customers and build customer loyalty:
- There is always going to be some natural attrition. With our platform you can identify and changes with how your customers interact with you before they become an issue. So you can be more proactive in the way in which you
manage your customer relationships.
- By understanding your customer needs and building a complete history you can increase sales to your customers and look at ways in which you can encourage them to upgrade and supersize their purchases.
- Customers want to feel loved. By using the Marketing Suite you can stay in constant contact with your customers. Whether its sending a targeted email campaign or keeping them updated with their order status, communication is
at the heart of loyal customer relationships.
- Keeping note of your customer history, your sales team can deliver exceptional customer service. Whether its asking how their dream holiday went or how a new addition to the family is doing, your sales team can keep notes that
will ensure your service delivers a truly personalised touch.
- Content is king and by providing your customers with fresh, useful content you’ll keep them returning time and time again. By using the platform to its extreme you can ensure your website becomes the go to place for industry
- Create your own loyalty programme, whether it is points per pound, gifts or customer preferential pricing. Improve your customer buy-in by giving them a little extra when they spend with you.
- It’s true it’s the little things that go a long way. Whether it’s a personalised email seeing how I’m getting on with my box of widgets or a 10% off Birthday voucher, placing your customer in the spot light can have a positive
Developing a good customer retention programme can be an effective way to boost your profits and maximise your sales revenue. Using Gemsuite you’ll have access to a number of tools to help you implement an effective customer
retention strategy and build a more comprehensive picture of each and every customer.
Book a Demo