A well designed intranet can improve productivity and internal communications.
An intranet can be an effective way to communicate with your staff and ensure everyone is kept in the picture, but also store key documents that your staff are likely to need.
The key to a successful intranet is its design, ease of use and functionality. By providing your employees with the information they need and keeping them well informed a good intranet can build motivation and ensure consistent service delivery across the board.
Our intranet service will deliver a bespoke intranet for your company needs.
Examples of intranet implementations have included:
- Business System Management - record keeping and reduce the need for administration. For example submitting holiday requests or booking conference and meeting rooms online.
- Internal Communications - both top down and intra-department communications. Your intranet can be used to distribute latest news, developments and updates.
- Online Staff Training - deliver staff training with guides and notes as well as videos and online articles.
- Information Management - keep key corporate information in one central location.
- Document Management - managing store key documents such as expense forms, holiday request forms, etc.
- Community Building - boost the sense of community and two way communication to 'share' ideas. For example blogs, comments, forums and live chat facilities.
If you are considering a company intranet, then speak to our intranet development team on 02920 30 30 55.