Cardiff University: Web Design and Branding
Cardiff University Innovative Research Centre approached Comgem with the development of a new website and branding.
The centre wanted an agency who would cater for their web, design and technical requirements.
As part of the project we delivered the following solutions:
- Logo design - based on brief we developed with the customer, we designed and developed a logo concept which would form the foundation of the CAMSAC brand.
- Web design - design and development of the website based on the brand image.
- Content management system - integration into a content management system that would allow staff to easily add and remove pages and edit website content.
- Project management system - our software development team created a project management system that would manage projects, publications and members and their various associations.
- Hosting - database hosting of the website.
If you require an agency who can cater for all your design, web and technical requirements then contact our team on 02920 30 30 55.